The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Literally my new favorite spot on Chautauqua Lake! Harbor Hotel Carousel Bar! It’s so pretty!!! I just can’t get over how Insta-worthy this spot is. Definitely not the norm here in WNY that’s for sure. The best part?! Chautauqua Harbor Hotel Carousel Bar is just a few minutes away from my house. If I ever get bit by the wanderlust bug and I don’t have a fabulous trip planned for awhile, all I need to do is drive down the road and pretend I’m on vacation all I want!!!
A lakeside Carousel Bar, paying tribute to the grand carousels of yesteryear. The Carousel Bar promises a one-of-kind experience whether for lunch, dinner or sipping cocktails while taking in the spectacular sunsets for which Chautauqua Lake has become famous.
Carousel Bar Summer Hours (July 1-Labor Day weekend):
I thought this would be a fabulous spot to really give you the reasons why I love this spot so much!
1. Champagne Lakeside ~ I didn’t have to purchase a bottle and I wasn’t handed a mini-bottle to pour myself. Legit glasses by the glass!
2. Atmosphere ~ Just look at that view?!? I can just stare off into the lake for hours. I almost feel bad for those drinking with me. I daze off into those water views.
3. Food ~ You can dine at Harbor Hotel without paying for the 5 star dining experience inside. Enjoy pizzas(very flatbread like), wings, and other yummy smaller plates for half the cost of inside!
4. Fire Pits ~ When it starts to get dark, take your beverage fireside!!!
5. Insta-Worthy Photo Opts ~ Nothing better than snapping those pics and having your backdrop look inst-worthy!
6. Not Too Crowded ~ we have yet to experience large crowds, which is super nice. We were just there Friday and while yes, there are people everywhere, you can still snag a seat with ease!
7. Dock Your Boat ~ Have a boat?! Lucky you and we should totally be besties. I am lacking a boat bestie lol.... anyway, you can dock your boat for free and walk right in for a drink.
While this is legit my new summer spot, I will add that drink prices are high. This is a resort after all, so expect to pay resort prices for things like a beer. This is always the one drawback when I bring newbies. Totally worth the extra cost for the views alone if you ask me! Can’t wait for another chance to sip a cocktail at the Carousel Bar.
Do you have any local spots in your neck of the woods that make you feel like you’re on vacation?
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
7/15/2019 07:33:30 pm
This place looks so great! You’re lucky to have it so close to your house. It’s like having a mini-vacay 5 minutes away.
7/15/2019 09:53:06 pm
Oh wow this place is amazing! I love the carousels! I need to visit there and try it, it sounds so fun!
7/16/2019 12:24:18 am
This is a great theme for a bar!
7/16/2019 11:21:47 am
That view is fantastic and I love that they have firepits, that would be a huge draw for me. Glass by glass is my favorite!
7/16/2019 03:18:39 pm
What a cool idea for a bar! I would love to visit it!
7/17/2019 10:56:28 am
Looks like it is quite the fun bar. Good that it hasn't reached overcrowded status yet. But I imagine how fun it looks that more and more people will come.
7/17/2019 06:12:49 pm
Nice pictures! The place is amazing. I would love to add this place in my bucket list.
7/18/2019 07:20:43 am
This looks like a very cool bar for sure. the ideal spot to enjoy a few drinks in the sun xx
Leave a Reply.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!