The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
I don’t know about your 6 year old, but mine just loves to color!!! A love for coloring has led us to owning more broken crayons than you could ever imagine.
We recently purchased a Unicorn Silicone Mold from Williams Sonoma to make popsicles. Then it hit me! We could totally take those broken crayons and up-cycle them into beautiful unicorns using the silicone mold!!!!
• Broken Crayons
• Silicone Unicorn Mold ~ can be purchased at Williams Sonoma
2. Now take your broken crayons and remove all the paper labels. Then sort the crayons by color.
3. Now for the fun part. Take your broken crayons and start placing them in the mold. You can place the crayons in the mold by color or just toss them in the mold randomly for rainbow Unicorn Crayons.
4. Once your Unicorn Mold is filled with crayons, turn the oven on 250 degrees. Then place the mold in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the crayons have fully melted.
5. After your Unicorn Crayons are nice and melted, take them out of the oven and let them cool and return to a solid state. Once your Unicorn Crayons are solid, pop your Unicorn Crayons out of the mold.
6. Color away!!! Enjoy :)
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
6/11/2018 09:20:18 am
What a cute idea! I definetely have to try this out!
6/11/2018 12:02:51 pm
These are so cool and would be such a hit with my niece! I will send this to my SIL!
6/11/2018 03:31:03 pm
I'm glad the unicorn craze is still going strong! Love 'em. This looks like such a fun project.
6/11/2018 06:15:50 pm
This is brilliant! I had no idea this would be this easy, and these would be perfect gag gift for one of my coworkers.
6/11/2018 06:32:57 pm
So cute! unicorns are all the rage right now, my one daughter adores them and would love these in her unicorn collection!
6/11/2018 06:45:07 pm
Such a fun idea! We have lots of crayons that are broken that would be great for this
6/11/2018 10:17:05 pm
What a cute craft! I wish I knew about this when my kids were still young. I will happily share this with my teacher friend. She can make these with broken pieces of crayon. Nice way to recycle!
6/12/2018 02:26:25 pm
We made some butterfly crayons last year and my daughter loved them! I really have to get the unicorn mold asap and make some too!
6/13/2018 08:35:34 am
These unicorn crayons are so cute! My daughter would love them .
Leave a Reply.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!