The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Who doesn’t love unicorns? There is nothing I enjoy more than stumbling upon a craft involving my favorite mystical creature! Another awesome crafty perk? When I find out ALL the supplies needed for that mystical craft can be found at your local Dollar Tree! That’s right! You can make your own Unicorn Picture Frame with materials that are all under a buck a piece! It really doesn’t get better than that!
With a craft this cheap and easy to make, you can use these Unicorn Picture Frames as birthday party entertainment or for everyday fun with the kids! Whatever you decide, I guarantee these Unicorn Picture Frames will be a smashing hit!
*White Wooden Picture Frame
*Sheet of Gold Sparkle Foam
*Sheet of White Sparkle Foam
*Sheet of Pink Foam
* Paper Flowers
1.Take your gold sheet of foam and cut yourself a large unicorn horn.
2.Take your white piece of foam and cut out two large unicorn ears.
3. Take your pink foam and cut out the pink section of the unicorn ears. Just make sure the pink section is half the size of the white section so when you glue it onto the white section, you can still see white!
4. Once you have cut both sections of the unicorn ears, glue the pink section onto the white.
5. Then glue your unicorn horn and ears onto the picture frame.
6. After your unicorn horn and ears have dried, it’s time to glue on your paper flowers. I suggest laying your flowers out before hand to figure out the perfect spacing. You don’t want too many flowers in one spot or even worse, to run out of paper flowers before you have covered the entire frame.
7. Tad-a! You now have a Unicorn picture frame! Definitely the most mystical picture frame anyone will ever lay eyes on!
Do you have any unicorn lovers in your family?
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
3/15/2018 02:26:51 pm
This frame is so cute! I bet this will make many kids very happy. I was a horse/unicorn collector as a girl. I would have loved to make this.
3/16/2018 01:02:35 am
My daughter is obsessed with all things unicorn (and glitter and rainbows). She's going to love this picture frame craft. So magical!
3/16/2018 08:43:07 am
This is the most adorable frame. It looks so easy to make! Fun for a kids craft or to make and give as a gift!!!
3/16/2018 08:56:05 am
Are you kidding?! This is AMAZING! So talented. My girls and I will have to do these. They will freak out they love all things girly and unicorn is all the rage right now!
9/16/2021 12:15:39 am
3/16/2018 09:24:21 am
This is the coolest thing I've ever seen! I am so making this with my daughters. We are all about unicorns!
3/17/2018 02:54:16 am
I seriously can't get enough unicorns! I need to pick up items to make one!
7/26/2022 05:26:06 pm
Verry nice blog you have here
Leave a Reply.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!