The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
This post is sponsored by Great Day Farms and Soapbox influence. All the opinions are mine alone. #eggceptionallyGreat
O my yum!! If you’re anything like me, you look forward to those Big Games because they equal SNACKS!!!! My favorite sports teams love to let me down, so when it comes to any championship game, I’m a member of #TeamSnacks . You best believe you can find me chillen snack side! My sites motto is Eat Well, Look Fab, Travel Often after all ;-)
USING HARD BOILED EGGS
I’m pretty sure by now all of you know that hosting parties is what I do and making sure I serve the best snacks is what I’m known for! I love food and feeding my friends and family makes me ridiculously happy. Easy peasy, yet totally delicious recipes are my specialty, so when I discovered Great Day Farms Hard-Boiled Eggs at my local Walmart, I couldn’t wait to put them to use!!!!
I have a killer Game Day Deviled Egg recipe and it never would get used because I can’t stand the whole boiling, peeling process of hard boiled eggs. I consider myself a wannabe chef that can whip up pretty much anything, but hard boiled eggs? Half the time trying to boil them to perfection was near impossible. I hate to serve anything half asked, so I would just skip this bomb recipe to avoid any disappointment. Now that I know Walmart carries both 2pack & 6pack Great Day Farms Hard- Boiled Eggs in their deli section, my once retired game day recipe has made itself a regular fixture on my party menu!!!! This party host loves a good hostess hack, and the fact that these Great Day Farms Hard Boiled Eggs require zero boiling/pealing has been a total game changer!
Nothing better than getting cash back for your favorite hostess essentials right?!?!
Right now you can take advantage of this cash back Ibotta offer and earn $.25 off the 2-packs or $.50 off the 6-packs of Great Day Farms Hard Boiled Eggs when you buy them at your local Walmart! Just head to the deli section and toss them into your cart!!! You won’t regret it!
A yummy, easy peasy, full of protein, crowd pleasing recipe, conveniently located at Walmart AND money saving? SCORE!!!!
• 6 pack Great Day Farms hard boiled eggs
• 1/3 cup mayonnaise, plus 1 more for decoration
• 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
• 1 teaspoon sweet pickle juice
• Bacon Bits
• Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Take a Great Day Farms Hard-Boiled Egg & cut each egg in half lengthwise so they are football shaped.
2. Carefully remove the yolk from each half. Then crumble the yolks into a mixing bowl.
3. Add all of your favorite deviled egg ingredients. I used mayonnaise, mustard, pickle juice,Paprika, salt and pepper. We are huge pepper fans and plan on devouring these Game Day Deviled Eggs after I snap these photos, so I personally went heavy on the pepper. Then stir until creamy.
4. Use a piping bag or use a baggie. Fill it with the egg filling. If you used a baggie, cut the corner off of the baggie to make a homemade piping bag.
5. Fill the eggs spreading the filling over most of the egg white, leaving about 1/8th of an inch border all around the egg.
6. Take your eggs and dip them into the bacon bits.
7. This will make the eggs look like brown footballs.
8. Use your mayonnaise to draw football laces onto your Game Day Deviled Eggs. TIP! Using the smallest tip on a piping bag works wonders!!! You can also use a baggie. Just snip the tinniest tip off of the corner.
9. Serve & Enjoy!
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
1/23/2019 04:07:26 am
Wow! These Deviled Eggs look so delicious! Can I take a bite?!
1/23/2019 05:09:19 am
This is the best way to make kids love eggs. We are having a picnic next week and I will prepare this!
1/23/2019 07:10:31 am
You make these eggs look very cool (and I don't even eat eggs) lol. Lovely little snacks, I imagine they must be deliciously filling too.
1/23/2019 09:54:43 am
Those look really cute! Ironically, no one in my family likes deviled eggs (weird) but these would be good for a party with other attendees.
1/23/2019 03:30:19 pm
It looks so delicious and healthy. The recipe looks easy so I try to cook it one of these days. Thanks!
1/23/2019 06:28:43 pm
I just love how cute these deviled eggs are! First, the referee plate is adorable. Second, the fact that you can buy already hard boiled eggs is brilliant, and so time saving!
1/23/2019 11:29:10 pm
these look really yummy! and pretty similar to how i make my deviled eggs
1/24/2019 07:51:15 am
1/24/2019 07:59:01 am
Wow, I have never tried to make this recipe looks really delicious and easy. I will try to make this for my kids, thanks for sharing!
Leave a Reply.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!