The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Can you believe we are already half way through the month of May? With Mother’s Day still fresh in my mind, I couldn’t help but brainstorm Fathers Day gift ideas! I had such a fabulous day that I want all the dads out there to have just as fab of a day as well!!!
These Golf Ball Shower Steamers will make one fabulous Father’s Day gift, or to just toss in Dad’s bathroom to keep dad’s senses nice and awakened!
1 (12 count) golf ball candy mold
1 1/2 cups of baking soda
2 teaspoons of water (I used a fine mist spritzing bottle)
12 drops eucalyptus essential oil
1. Add the baking soda to a large metal or glass mixing bowl.
2. Spritz the baking soda about 10-12 times with a fine mist spritzer or add 1 teaspoon of water and whisk until slightly damp. Spritz for an additional 10-12 times or add the remaining teaspoon of water and whisk again. If the baking soda begins to fizz, stop adding water.
3. Once the baking soda is damp, squeeze some in your hand to see if it clumps. If it does, it is ready for the next step.
4. Add 12 drops of eucalyptus essential oil. Whisk to incorporate the oil into the baking soda.
5. Transfer the baking soda mix to the golf ball molds, filling up to the top of each mold. Press the mix down firmly with your fingers.
6. Allow to dry and harden overnight. Gently remove each shower steamer from its mold and store in an airtight container.
HOW TO USE
Place 1-2 eucalyptus golf ball steamers in the corner of your shower, away from the water stream.
The steam will activate the refreshing eucalyptus aroma and awaken your senses and increase your concentration. It’s the perfect morning shower steamer!
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
5/18/2018 02:27:54 pm
OMG! My husband would love this!!! Totally Pinning.
Leave a Reply.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!