The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
The closer we get to Valentine’s Day (yes, I know we still have a few more weeks), the more excited I am for it! It’s just fun to do spoil the people I love. Plus, how can you not love a day filled with pink and hearts?!?! It’s literally the most girly day of the year!!!
I am also super excited to share for this super cute Valentine’s idea, Love Bug Valentine Snack Cups!!!! These beyond adorable snack cups can be given as little gifts to the kids at your kiddos school or preschool!!! The perfect way to get festive with your kids!!!!
If your kiddos refuse mom or dads help, please swap the glue gun for kid-Friendly glue!!! I don’t want any little ones burning themselves unattended ;-)
Pink craft foam
Red fruit in Jello snack cups
Small sparkly pom poms
Large sparkly pom poms
Sparkly pipe cleaners
Hot glue gun
1. Begin by cutting out heart shapes from pink craft foam. These will be the feet of your love bug.
2. Turn the snack cup upside down and glue two eyes to one side of it.
3. Below the eyes, use a glue gun to attach a small sparkly pom pom for the nose.
4. Cut a sparkly pipe cleaner in half.
5. Glue the two pieces of pipe cleaner to the back of the snack cup and shape them into squiggles.
6. Glue a large sparkly pom pom to the top of each piece of pipe cleaner that you glued to the back of the snack cup.
7. Use glue to attach two heart shaped feet to the bottom of your upside down snack cup to form the feet of your love bug.
8. Let your Love Bug Valentine Snack Cup Sir until it is dry/cool.
Are your kiddos ready for Valentine’s Day?
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
1/22/2018 11:16:15 am
Aww these are so cute! I really want to do some Valentines crafts with my little one this year!
1/22/2018 12:14:26 pm
This is such a creative idea. They're so cute! I can't wait to make these with my kid. I know his classmates are going to like it. .
1/22/2018 04:23:56 pm
They are so adorable, when I see these blogs with these ideas I wish I had kids LOL
1/22/2018 08:38:38 pm
These are absolute precious! I would love to do this for my twins little preschool class!
1/22/2018 11:38:38 pm
How cute are those?!? My preschooler is going to get a kick out of those for Valentine's Day.
1/23/2018 10:33:05 am
My daughter saw these Love Bug Valentine Snack Cups and wants to make them for her firends too! Such a sweet idea!
Leave a Reply.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!