The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Thank you Seneca Niagara for sponsoring this post!!!
Sometimes all you need in life is a little getaway to mentally get back on track! A fabulous weekend staycation at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino located on the American side of Niagara Falls definitely did the trick!!! With their AAA Four Diamond accommodations and unparalleled world-class gaming, all walking distance from the magnificent Niagara Falls, we left feeling well rested and full of life!!
A full-amenity resort!! Seneca Niagara is located in Niagara Falls, New York, home to one of the Seven Natural Wonders of North America! With 10 restaurants, 7 shops, a full service casino, spa and exciting nightlife, Seneca Niagara is consistently rated as a must-see Western New York attraction!
Seneca Niagara offers over 600 deluxe rooms and suites all an elevator away from a world class casino for those dreaming of hitting a life-changing jackpot!
We had the pleasure of staying in a deluxe falls side room with one king bed! With breathtaking views of the skylines of both Niagara Falls, USA and Canada, we never wanted to leave our window! It was definitely the ideal place to rest, relax, and refresh!
Dinner With A View!
Bet you thought I was lying when I stated we had zero desire to leave our window! At Seneca Niagara, you can choose from a collection of exciting Niagara Falls restaurants & thankfully for us, room service was an option! We enjoyed a delicious steak dinner with a million dollar view!
Craving a night out?!? Put on that little black dress & take the elevator downstairs! You can choose to dine on an upscale steak, maybe some Asian cuisine, or maybe you cannot decide and want to hit the buffet! So much to choose from!! Even cute coffee shops!!! Seneca Niagara has something for everyone!
Pool & Spa
I was shocked to find out Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino offers a full collection of amenities to make your stay thoroughly satisfying! You can take a dip in their indoor pool, safe from the bitter Western New York weather! The pool also offers adult only hours for those enjoying a kid-free getaway!
For those of you on your health & fitness grind, head to the fitness facility on the 3rd floor!!! Drink a little too much champagne while gambling?!? Head down to the full service spa where you can enjoy their sauna, steam room, whirlpool all included with any spa reservation such as a relaxing massage! Perfect hangover cure.
1. Falls View Rooms are 100% worth the upgrade! Definitely request a high floor when you check in! Hopefully a high floor will be available so you can get an even better view of the Niagara Falls skyline! We got luck with floor 19!
2. Book your spa treatments before your stay! It is a FABULOUS spa! With fabulously comes popularity! To make sure you get the treatment you want & not just settling for, book in advance!
3. Do not hesitate when it comes to bringing the family. We spotted many kids at the pool during family hours! There are also plenty of dining options for even the pickiest of eaters! I am sure there is not a child out there that would not obsess over the buffet!
4. You are literally walking distance to everything Niagara Falls USA has to offer! You could even walk over to the Rainbow Bridge and cross over to Canada if you remember you passport! So bring your walking shoes.
5. If you are unsure of a date you would like to book your stay, check out the Seneca Niagara entertainment page! Seneca Niagara hosts many concerts throughout the year! We happened to be staying during the Bell Biv Devoe show! Talk about a fabulous coincidence!
6. Check the Niagara Falls USA schedule! Fireworks go off most evenings! If you have a falls side room, head back to your room for one epic show!
Want To Chat?
Where are you headed on your next vacation/staycation?
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!