The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Another fabulous Big Bounce America weekend has come and gone! We had so much fun at last years Big Bounce America event in Buffalo, that we had to go back again this year! We heard that there were so many new additions to the event that we just HAD to check them out!!!
Since we like to think of ourselves as pros at this point, I figured I would share a few tips since so many people keep asking me if the Junior Session is “safe” from crazy older kids? I figured I would give everyone some peace of mind here and tell you yes!!!! Your kiddos are safe and give you a few other fabulous tips you may need to enjoy your day at the Big Bounce America!!
1. Be Prepared To Run ~ while I feel like adults will have just as much fun as the kiddos, be prepared to run all over that bounce house! It wasn’t just my daughter bouncing off at lighting speed. Everywhere I would look I would see a parent racing after their kiddo. You don’t realize how fast your kids are until you look away for 2 seconds and they are off to another corner of the bounce house! So much fun, but you will literally lose 729202 calories from all that bouncing and chasing you will do! No need to work out for about a week now lol.
2. Pick A Meeting Spot ~ Just Incase you do lose your kiddo, before you start to even bounce, choose a meeting spot. If your kiddo loses you, they know where to head. We chose the DJ booth since it was smack in the middle. Easy to find and you can still have fun if you get separated bouncing to the tunes! Thankfully we did not have to use our meeting spot, but it did give me peace of mind knowing we had one just Incase the unthinkable happened!
3. Who Can Bounce?? ~ Any kids aged 7 & under and their parents/caretakers!!! No big kids allowed which is nice if you have little ones. Unfortunately this does mean if you are the mama to a few older kids and want to attend Big Bounce America as a family, you will need to attend the older kid sessions since older kids are not permitted.
4. What Goes On Inside The Bounce House? ~ Inside the bounce house they have inflatable activities such as basketball hoops, obstacle runs! They have inflatable chill out areas (big boats, oversized sofas, palm trees etc), inflatable animals and characters for you to grab a photo with, slides, ball pits and all manner of awesome entertainment!!! There is also an awesome DJ Spinning age appropriate tunes such as Frozen and Dora the Explore. So fun and nice since every kid trying to do these activities is under 7! You don't have to worry about too much since all the kids are pretty young! No fighting etc, just a bunch of little ones having fun.
5. Bring Water! ~ While yes, Big Bounce America does have a water stand with Dixi Cups, I would recommend bringing your own water. You will be crazy thirsty after all that bouncing and depending on how your event is set up, the water station may be far away. Our station was on the complete opposite end of the Main bounce house. Bring a water bottle! You will thank me later!!!
Have you been to the Big Bounce America?
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
8/13/2019 01:27:31 pm
It looks like you, your family and other families had a blast at the Big Bounce America. The inflatable activities sounds like tons of fun. My kids would have loved this for sure when they were younger.
8/13/2019 02:01:56 pm
This looks like such fun! I wish there was something like this near us - my daughter would absolutely love it...
8/13/2019 09:37:44 pm
I would love to take my nieces and nephews to this. I think they would have a blast!
8/13/2019 10:07:39 pm
This looks like real great fun. My little cousins would love this .Wished it was near to us.
8/14/2019 12:14:34 am
No- I've never even HEARD of these! But I am so NOT showing my kids this post. They adore bounce houses, and would start begging nonstop to please go!
8/14/2019 08:34:08 am
My son is super into bounce houses right nwo and would love this! I think he would freak out!
8/14/2019 01:58:06 pm
This looks like so much fun. The tips you shared are great.
8/15/2019 04:32:21 am
Wow this looks like an amazing day out. so much bounce and fun. Keeps you fit too xx
8/15/2019 06:01:17 pm
This looks like so much fun! I love that there’s a separate session for bigger kids. It makes me feel like my little one will be safer.
12/12/2019 02:48:43 pm
I have an 8yo, 6yo, 4yo,3yo,2yo and 1yo (not all mine). Are the little ones going to get hurt going to the under 15 session? The under 7 session maybe? How do they check ages into entry?
Leave a Reply.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!