The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Show or hands!!! Who loves unicorns?!!! Obviously YOU since you have clicked on over to this mystical unicorn tutorial!!!!!
I have been wanting to create a unicorn notebook for a pretty long time now. However, I couldn’t find the right notebook. I had it in my head that I would be able to find glittery notebooks everywhere, but I was sadly mistaken.
Then one day while browsing all the fabulousness at Hobby Lobby, I stumbled upon holographic notebooks. Jackpot!!!!!! Even better than glitter if you ask me. The best part is, they are $1! Once I had the holographic notebook in my possession, it was pretty comical to me that I would spot these holographic notebooks everywhere. Dollar Tree, Walmart!!! So if you’re wanting to craft up your own Unicorn D.I.Y Holographic Notebook, Holographic notebooks aren’t as rare as glitter to find, so you are in luck!!! Enjoy!!!
1. Take your gold glitter foam paper and cut out a unicorn horn. Then glue it to your holographic notebook.
2. Next, glue your flowers onto the top edge of the holographic notebook. I suggest placing the flowers where you want them placed before gluing them down. That way they are placed perfectly!
3. Stick on those unicorn eyes! If you choose to not use stickers, you can always use a black sharpie and draw eyes.
4. Glue two foam hearts onto the holographic notebook for unicorn cheeks.
5. Let your Unicorn D.I.Y Holographic Notebook Dry.
6. You now have the most mystical notebook in the land!!!! Enjoy!!!
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
2/7/2019 10:23:40 pm
This is really an awesome project! I can't wait to do this with my grandkids!!
2/8/2019 09:29:33 am
LOVE these holographic notebooks, what great find. I too think they are even better than glitter and you done such a fantastic job creating them into a unicorn notebook. My daughter would go nuts for this!
2/8/2019 08:14:45 pm
This is so awesome. My nieces would love it! Definitely going to have to see if I can find similar things!
2/10/2019 06:52:14 am
This is so adorable! My eldest was a unicorn for Halloween; I bet she would love this!!!
2/10/2019 11:38:23 am
That is a pretty cool notebook there. I think my daughter would really love this kind of craft. Very cool uniform.
2/10/2019 08:04:05 pm
These are so adorable! They’re such a perfect and fun craft.
2/11/2019 07:43:43 am
How cute is that! I think it would make a great goodie bag gift for a kids birthday party. Heck, I'd love one too. :)
2/12/2019 10:16:15 pm
These are so adorable! Appreciate your clear pics and instructions as I'm not super crafty but I think I can do this super cute craft!
Leave a Reply.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!