The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Who doesn’t love UNICORNS!!!! Definitely my daughter & I’s favorite mystical creature!!! They are so cute and totally girly!!! How can anyone not like unicorns?!?
Since unicorns and crafting are our things, we thought it would be fun to make a Unicorn Paper Plate Craft with crafting supplies I just happened to have sitting in my crafting drawer!! Safe to say they came out pretty fab!!!!!!
• White Paper Plate
• Glue Stick
• Gold Glitter Paper
• Unicorn Eye Stickers (Hobby Lobby)
• Heart Foam Hearts (Dollar Tree)
1. Take the gold glitter paper and cut out a unicorn horn. Glue the horn onto the top of the paper plate.
2. Next, glue the flowers to the paper plate.
3. Stick on your unicorn eye stickers. You can also use a black sharpie and draw unicorn eyes!
4. Glue the pink foam hearts onto the paper plate to make unicorn cheeks.
5. & just like that you have a unicorn plate!!!
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!