The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Nothing I like better than stumbling upon a craft with very affordable supplies list! You can pick up all the supplies for these beyond fabulous Unicorn Pudding Cups at your local Dollar Tree!
That’s right, everything on this list can be purchased for a dollar a piece! Perfect for birthdays, holidays or just a rainy day craft to keep the kids occupied!
•Package of Paper Flowers (you can use any flowers you choose. We went with paper since this is a Dollar Tree craft)
•Metallic Birthday Hats
2. Take your metallic birthday hats and wrap around your pinky really tight to create a unicorn horn. When you get your hat to resemble a thin unicorn horn, glue the edge together with your glue.
3. Once your unicorn horns have dried, glue your horn on the bottom of your pudding cup. Then stick/glue your flowers onto the pudding cup.
4. After your unicorn horn and flowers have dried, draw your unicorn eyes and eyelashes on your pudding cup. I suggest practicing on a blank piece of paper to prefect your technique before drawing on the actual Unicorn Pudding Cups since Sharpies are permanent. You only get one shot!
5. Next, glue the rhinestones onto the edge of your Unicorn Pudding Cups to glam your pudding cups up!
6. Your Unicorn Pudding Cups are now complete! Be ready to wow anyone you serve! No one would ever expect something so fabulous to come from the Dollar Tree!
Do you have anyone Unicorn obsessed in your family?
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
3/6/2018 06:57:03 pm
Now that's just cute! I know I'm not a little kid anymore, but omg, this post made me feel like a kid again! Pinning this for future activities with my niece who is very crafty even at 8 years old!
3/7/2018 08:48:15 am
This is such a cute and easy DIY. Love the pearls and polka dots too.
3/7/2018 09:36:26 am
That's probably one of the most creative crafts I've seen in a long while. To answer your question, I don't know anyone who loves unicorns.
3/7/2018 10:44:21 am
These are incredibly creative and gorgeous. I love this idea a lot, I would really like to make these for my neice's birthday in a few months
3/7/2018 11:38:25 am
Girlfriend, you are so creative!! I love how you turned a simple, plain pudding pop container into a magical unicorn world. My daughter will LOVE this! Thanks for the inspiration!! ! <3 Evelyn, PathofPresence.com
3/7/2018 09:46:21 pm
THIS IS GREAT FOR A CHILDS PARTY. I'm obsessed! I gotta try this with the kiddies. Its neat, crafty, and super fun!
3/7/2018 09:48:21 pm
That's too adorable and easy to make. Her pearls are just the cutest touch. My two year old would snatch every last pearl so I think I'll hold off on this one lol
Leave a Reply.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!