The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Just a few more weeks until the 4th of July!!!! Of course Haylie and I had to start getting festive with the Red, White & Blue Crafts!!! Dot painting has always been a favorite activity of Haylie’s. Best way to use my spare corks!!!! So we decided to make American Flags!!! So easy to make!! And totally cute and festive. Enjoy.
• Red Paint
• Blue Paint
• White Paper
• White Sticky Side Foam Stars (Walmart)
• Wine Corks
1. Pour the red and blue paint out onto a plate/palette.
2. Dip one wine cork into the blue paint and create a blue square in the upper right corner.
3. Dip the other wine cork into the red paint and create red flag stripes.
4. Let the flag painting dry for several minutes and then take the sticky stars and stick them to the blue section of the flag.
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
6/18/2019 11:54:33 am
This is such a fun craft activity... I've never tried painting with corks! And the flags look great!
6/19/2019 11:31:54 am
Only one of my daughters is very artistic and love craft. The second one is just like and I am glad you share this, we will try.
6/19/2019 12:29:31 pm
What a fun craft. I bet my granddaughter would enjoy this.
6/21/2019 03:31:23 am
I don't have kids but this looks like such a fun thing to do with them. I do have friends whose kids would love to do this. Looks so beautiful
6/21/2019 08:36:58 am
That is such a cool and fun project for kids to do. It would be perfect for the upcoming July 4th festivities.
Leave a Reply.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!